INTO floating structures
Polyform has developed polystyrene components that fit into the structure of your flotation products. These foam blocks are used for floating docks and floating shelters for boats and pontoons.
- Made of expanded polystyrene (EPS)
- Many sizes available, up to 16 feet long
- Very performant floatation (55 lbs ft³)
- Negligible water absorption
- Good compression resistance
- Floatation unaffected even if the block is damaged or perforated
- Sustainable and eco-friendly (only 2% plastic material, inert and a lot more)
Filling by expansion
You can also fill or stuff your floating products with various expanded plastics (a process called foaming). This process allows the beads to expand from the inside of your products, assuring a perfect flotation.