Lightweight Fill Blocks
Lightweight fill blocks are used in the construction of highways, bridge access roads, viaducts and other projects where unstable soil is present.
This type of product provides greater stability, considerably reduces the backfill weight and therefore the subfloor load. Polyform has been producing large blocks for the cutting process ever since the company was first founded 50 years ago. The company has the experience and the technology to readily meet the requirements of any backfill project.
- Made of expanded polystyrene (EPS) or other materials if needed
- Several sizes available, up to 16 feet long
- Negligible water absorption
- Great compression resistance
- Excellent permeability to water vapour
- Long-term stability
- Sustainable and eco-friendly (only 2% plastic material, inert and a lot more)
For more information, please contact us.