Vapour-barrier insulation board
NOVOFOIL® is an insulation board made from expanded polystyrene and laminated with a reflective aluminium vapour-barrier.
NOVOFOIL® is a 4 ft x 8 ft (1219 mm x 2438 mm) and 4 ft x 8 ft 4 in (1219 mm x 2540 mm) insulation board laminated with a vapour-barrier membrane. It has landmarks every 8 in printed onto the membrane and is 1/2 in (13 mm) ship lapped on two sides, for boards of thicknesses of 1 inch (25 mm) or more.
- Thicknesses of 1/2 in (23 mm), 3/4 in (19 mm), 1 in (25 mm), 2 in (51 mm) and 3 in (76 mm)
- R factors of R-2, R-3, R-4, R-8 et R-12
- Eliminates thermal bridges
- Contains recycled material
- Eligible to receive points as part of a LEED® project
NOVOFOIL® is used for the insulation of interior foundation walls, interior walls and ceilings. It meets the needs of residential, commercial, industrial and institutional constructions.
For more information on this product, go to the Technical Library.
Upon request, it is also possible to manufacture custom boards and then laminate the aluminium vapour-barrier membrane afterwards according to your project's specifications.